- He desires the Lord's will in His life.
- He is not lazy and provides for his family well.
- He enjoys his children and wants the best for them.
- He does not settle for the world's view of life or religion, but desires to take that narrow path described in Scripture.
- He loves me by showing me his love through special acts (i.e washing dishes, doing laundry, checking on the children at bedtime even when he is sooo tired, allowing us to have a dog! and so much more)
- He is bold for Christ.
- He is thrifty and finds special and different ways to pay for the "fun" things in life.
- He desires to learn and grow, not just settle for ho-hum.
I can continue, but you get the picture. I am so thankful God brought him into my life. Even though we do not always agree, and I must admit, life has not always been enjoyable, my husband has taught me more about Christ, more about myself and more about what true love is. If asked again, I would still say "I do".