Welcome to our ministry blog. We invite you to read about what God is doing as we reach the world for Christ
from the streets of Rome. As you read, please pray! Our Next Ministry Trip will be starting April 11, 2022.


Wednesday, September 17, 2008

A Slow-Paced Day

I'm thanking the Lord today for a Slow-Paced Day. We take some time off of school on Wednesdays and just have a mid-week break. I need it and I think the kids need it too. Right now they are playing and pretending. My kitchen table chairs are set up to be a fire truck and the kids have all been very creative in finding a costume. They are all four playing together and each one has their position. What a blessing to see them having fun with each other and playing so nicely.

I, on the other hand, am just enjoying a slow start. I still have plenty to do, but time is NOT of the essence today. I will be canning some plums and applesauce as time allows. I will also be making bread and pizza and, hopefully, some banana bread. All of this is fun for me though! I can just take care of my family in a way that I really enjoy.

So, on with my day....

No comments:

Hebrews 11:13,15,16

... These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off and were PERSUADED of them, and EMBRACED them, and CONFESSED that they were STRANGERS and PILGRIMS on the earth. For they that say such things declare plainly that they seek a country... But now they desire a better country, that is, an heavenly: wherefore God is not ashamed to be called their God: for he hath prepared for them a city.