Welcome to our ministry blog. We invite you to read about what God is doing as we reach the world for Christ
from the streets of Rome. As you read, please pray! Our Next Ministry Trip will be starting April 11, 2022.


Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Gratituesday


New this week for me is a weekly post entitled "Gratituesday". I just love the idea of it! So often, we take for granted the things that we should have gratitude for, myself included! I am excited about sharing with you some things that really make me praise the Lord for his work in my life and in the life of my family. I hope you will join me by leaving a comment and sharing what YOU are thankful for....

To start this weekly post, I'd like to share with you a website that I came across just a few months ago. I am sooo thankful for it. This dear lady has done a great job of putting together recipes, ideas, and humor to encourage those out in the blogosphere to eat healthy, love life and praise the Lord in the process. It was she who started this "Gratituesday" post, so not only can you read my post every week, but you can also go to her blog and enjoy a list of others who are doing the same thing. If I had the time and energy AND creativity, I would want my blog to be just like hers. Since I can't have it that way, I am so thankful that I have her website to turn to and that I can refer you to her as well.

1 comment:

Organized Nutrition said...

isn't Laura wonderful! I found her months ago and can't get enough!
Keep posting and I'll keep reading on gratituesday!

Hebrews 11:13,15,16

... These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off and were PERSUADED of them, and EMBRACED them, and CONFESSED that they were STRANGERS and PILGRIMS on the earth. For they that say such things declare plainly that they seek a country... But now they desire a better country, that is, an heavenly: wherefore God is not ashamed to be called their God: for he hath prepared for them a city.