Welcome to our ministry blog. We invite you to read about what God is doing as we reach the world for Christ
from the streets of Rome. As you read, please pray! Our Next Ministry Trip will be starting April 11, 2022.


Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Gratituesday -





Ok, I'll be honest... last week was not a good week for me. I was depressed and lonely most of the week. My circumstances were getting the best of me and I was allowing them to determine my attitude. Bottom line ... I wasn't trusting the Lord to take care of things!


Oh, but then came the man of God, speaking of the word of God. How humbled I was! Through the Holy Spirit speaking through him, I realized that I was not surrounding my heart and my will to what God wanted. I wasn't trusting Him to take care of my circumstances. I was worrying and fretting over things and wanting someone to play the world's tiniest violin on my behalf!


What am I grateful for today? I'm grateful for the man of God that is willing to preach whatever God lays on his heart, I'm grateful for God sending the Holy Spirit as a Comforter and a Convicter, and I'm grateful that my loving, Heavenly Father gives new mercy every morning to a sinner such as I.


Have you claimed His mercy in your life? What are you grateful for today?

No comments:

Hebrews 11:13,15,16

... These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off and were PERSUADED of them, and EMBRACED them, and CONFESSED that they were STRANGERS and PILGRIMS on the earth. For they that say such things declare plainly that they seek a country... But now they desire a better country, that is, an heavenly: wherefore God is not ashamed to be called their God: for he hath prepared for them a city.