Welcome to our ministry blog. We invite you to read about what God is doing as we reach the world for Christ
from the streets of Rome. As you read, please pray! Our Next Ministry Trip will be starting April 11, 2022.


Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Gratituesday - The Little Sparrows


I am so enjoying our new surroundings and seeing all the different kinds of creatures that are in these parts. We were able to go camping Friday night and it was so fun to be with the children and just admire God's creation! One little creature I happened to notice a little more, was the sparrow.

Don't know why, but I haven't really dwelt too long on the subject of the sparrow. Yeah, Yeah, I've read the Bible verses, heard the song, and my head is filled with all kinds of info about how God takes care of us... just like he takes care of the birds of the air etc. Oh, but then God gets a hold of your heart... you know the times...

As I was hiking out in the middle of no where though, and I heard those little birds... and then I saw those cute little things... I couldn't help but be so grateful for such an awesome God who would take care of me, just like He does them. They sure looked nice and healthy and plump! I guess I can trust God to keep me plump too! LOL!


For His eye is on the sparrow... and I know He watches me...



2 comments:

Cindy said...

I love the reminder I have of God's provision and care for me each time I see a sparrow. He cares for the smallest details of our lives.

HOPE said...

Nice to meet you Ana from Friendship Friday...

I love the Sparrow song...and the verse of course. Such a tender reminder of GOD's great care for us!

I hope you can come visit some time at my blog This is the day...

HOPE~

Hebrews 11:13,15,16

... These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off and were PERSUADED of them, and EMBRACED them, and CONFESSED that they were STRANGERS and PILGRIMS on the earth. For they that say such things declare plainly that they seek a country... But now they desire a better country, that is, an heavenly: wherefore God is not ashamed to be called their God: for he hath prepared for them a city.