Welcome to our ministry blog. We invite you to read about what God is doing as we reach the world for Christ
from the streets of Rome. As you read, please pray! Our Next Ministry Trip will be starting April 11, 2022.


Tuesday, April 24, 2012

My Prayer for a Friend

She makes us lasagna and invites us to dinner. She kisses my children as if they were her own.

We don't speak the same, but our hearts understand the language.

She gives me her kindness... more love than most.

and yet she searches....

What is life? What more can I do? Will it help me win my soul?


I say goodbye. Pain in my heart over this lost soul cries out.

Will she understand my heart's language this time?

I give her truth... as best as I can. I pray. I must trust.

She must trust....


Heavenly Father, please speak the language she needs to hear... the language that will change her heart for yours.

So being affectionately desirous of you, we were willing to have imparted unto you, not the gospel of God only, but also our own souls, because ye were dear unto us. 1 Thess. 2:8

No comments:

Hebrews 11:13,15,16

... These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off and were PERSUADED of them, and EMBRACED them, and CONFESSED that they were STRANGERS and PILGRIMS on the earth. For they that say such things declare plainly that they seek a country... But now they desire a better country, that is, an heavenly: wherefore God is not ashamed to be called their God: for he hath prepared for them a city.