Welcome to our ministry blog. We invite you to read about what God is doing as we reach the world for Christ
from the streets of Rome. As you read, please pray! Our Next Ministry Trip will be starting April 11, 2022.


Wednesday, March 25, 2015

From Rome, to the World

Texting has been a very cool part of this trip and it really makes it bearable to endure being so far away from each other. One thing we are loving is the little texts we get from Dave through out the day… He is literally able to reach the world right where he is… a little spot on a street corner of Rome. Here are a few examples…..

"A spanish lady just told me that I am crazy. She took a Spanish tract though…"

"Pray for an Italian teenage girl. I have seen her a few times. She has not taken a tract… I've seen her twice now at the Metro stop."

"I just passed out two Chinese tracts and two English John/Romans"

"I met a lady from our town (Cerveterri, Italy) Sunday. She was going to run the 5K… I saw her again at the station today. I gave her an Italian tract and a Spanish John/Romans and then later remembered she was from Portugal. I need to get her a Portuguese John/Romans" 

Here is one from today. It was a longer text, but really gives a good picture of what his day was like.

"Rain, Rain. Had to pass out tracts in the subway underground. A guy stood next to me wearing a long robe and cords. He had a big wood crucifix necklace. He had his hat out asking for money, holding a stick with a crucifix. He joined me. I asked where he was from. Slovakia. I had Slovak tracts! First year for those! I prayed the whole time he was reading it. He is walking across Europe. I kept praying. We got evicted by the police. I went outside and stood under an awning." 

Thank you for your continued prayers! There are so many more fun examples. Maybe these people will go back to their countries and share what they heard from a little street corner in Rome!


No comments:

Hebrews 11:13,15,16

... These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off and were PERSUADED of them, and EMBRACED them, and CONFESSED that they were STRANGERS and PILGRIMS on the earth. For they that say such things declare plainly that they seek a country... But now they desire a better country, that is, an heavenly: wherefore God is not ashamed to be called their God: for he hath prepared for them a city.