Welcome to our ministry blog. We invite you to read about what God is doing as we reach the world for Christ
from the streets of Rome. As you read, please pray! Our Next Ministry Trip will be starting April 11, 2022.


Sunday, September 4, 2016

One Among the Thousands

As you can imagine, I waited anxiously to hear from Dave today. Many people at church asked how he was doing. We are truly thankful that people care and that they take an active part in praying for us. I wasn't able to tell them much this morning, but so glad we heard from him when we arrived home! Tonight, I'll be able to share.

Here are some of the highlights of his day …

There were lots of people, but not crazy like when Pope John Paul II was sainted. The
 people from India are not as devout Catholics as the Polish people are. Most of them 
were there for curiosity. Of course, a lot of her people were poor and may not have traveled. I passed out tracts all morning and then I went through a park. 
I met two different groups of Indians that were just hanging out there. I gave them tracts. 
I put all four tracts in their language together, Hindu..Urdu..Bengali..and English. It's hard 
to know which one they speak. 

Praise the Lord, I slept good last night!  


1 comment:

Lasrry said...

Dave Thanks for your effort to get the People informed. I will be praying for you Safety and your Health and energy. Be safe Your Friend in Christ. Larry Long

Hebrews 11:13,15,16

... These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off and were PERSUADED of them, and EMBRACED them, and CONFESSED that they were STRANGERS and PILGRIMS on the earth. For they that say such things declare plainly that they seek a country... But now they desire a better country, that is, an heavenly: wherefore God is not ashamed to be called their God: for he hath prepared for them a city.