Welcome to our ministry blog. We invite you to read about what God is doing as we reach the world for Christ
from the streets of Rome. As you read, please pray! Our Next Ministry Trip will be starting April 11, 2022.


Saturday, August 2, 2008

Thankful!

Can I just tell you how tired I am!? I have had SUCH a busy day and I can't even begin to tell you how I feel right now. Words just wouldn't describe it very well, but I have to say that I did get a lot done... but not quite all that needed to be. Instead of dwelling on that though, I want to tell you how grateful and thankful I am that tomorrow is Sunday ...

GRATEFUL that God created Sunday to be a day of rest... that regardless of all the other things going on in our life, we can take a break from it all and truly focus on Him alone. I won't be working to get the house any cleaner, trying to finish any projects or paying any bills. You'll find me...

THANKFUL that I have a church to go to where the Bible is taught, prayer is priority and the music is worshipful... THANKFUL that this is the day that the Lord has made. I will REJOICE and be GLAD in it!

No comments:

Hebrews 11:13,15,16

... These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off and were PERSUADED of them, and EMBRACED them, and CONFESSED that they were STRANGERS and PILGRIMS on the earth. For they that say such things declare plainly that they seek a country... But now they desire a better country, that is, an heavenly: wherefore God is not ashamed to be called their God: for he hath prepared for them a city.