Welcome to our ministry blog. We invite you to read about what God is doing as we reach the world for Christ
from the streets of Rome. As you read, please pray! Our Next Ministry Trip will be starting April 11, 2022.


Friday, March 2, 2012

Less Than Two Weeks!!






Life can sometimes feel like a real roller coaster ride! .... so many ups and downs that it makes your stomach hurt just thinking about it! I do remember a time in my life though, when a roller coaster ride thrilled me. As a teen, I would quickly get off the ride so that I could run and get on it again! The excitement for that has quickly passed as I've gotten older!


I am now enjoying a new roller coaster ride.... I have no idea what comes around the next bend... what to expect. Do I close my eyes? Do I grip the seat? Do I start to scream? Some moments I really would like to get off, and others I am so thrilled that I'd like to go again!


The excitement of trusting Jesus can be so exciting!... knowing He is in control and then watching what God does is just unbelievable sometimes! I can't say that I've always felt this way. I'm still growing in the process, but the miracles that He is performing cause me to want it even more! I wish that we could sit down with each one of you and just share the little stories we have. I hope you would want to take a seat right beside me and hang on!



........................We have some praises, so please read our post on Prayer Requests and see just a glimpse of how God is working. We thank you for your prayers!!..........................








No comments:

Hebrews 11:13,15,16

... These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off and were PERSUADED of them, and EMBRACED them, and CONFESSED that they were STRANGERS and PILGRIMS on the earth. For they that say such things declare plainly that they seek a country... But now they desire a better country, that is, an heavenly: wherefore God is not ashamed to be called their God: for he hath prepared for them a city.